Thursday, November 19, 2009

long time, no talk guys

not really but alot of stuff has happened in the last week or so that you dont know about.
here's the layout:
1: i found a website that i'm going to use for my online store once i have enough inventory. expect to see me talking about a ilns.com or something soon

that brings me to my next point.
2: i'm dropping a L, a E, and a S. meaning instead of seeing the logo say theillness.. its gonna be more like ILNS. still pronounced the same. "I-L-N-S" works too.

3: my printing guy has officially convinced me that i need a vector program. it looks sooo much more crisp. but thats like $150 i think so i dont have the fundage for that yet.

4: my designs are taking another turn. same concept, better look. for this better look, i need a better camera. when i have $600 to drop, im getting a canon.

and due to all these changes, all my designs are under construction until further notice.

OH! and i learned to whistle with two fingers! im so hype! haha

bye guys.
follow me, add me, call me

No comments:

Post a Comment